Who's ready for another Carmex review and giveaway?
As you guys know, I've reviewed the Carmex Healing Cream and Carmex Hydrating Lotion before, and I have to say, I remain a fan. I love how non-greasy they are, because to me nothing is worse than feeling like you have lotion on your hands. I want the moisture but once I rub the lotion in, I want to be able to pick things up without worrying that my hands are too slippery!
To keep it simple this time, this pretty much sums it up--when this duo arrived, my husband used the Healing Cream before I even did because it's basically his favorite cold weather hand treatment of all time.
The takeaways: Non-greasy. Husband approved.
Now here's your chance to win some!
As usual, Carmex is giving Third Floor Closet readers a chance to win a kit just like the one pictured above! The kit will include one full sized Carmex Healing Cream and one full sized Carmex Hydrating Lotion.
Leave a comment below & tell me about your favorite hand cream or about a beauty product your husband/boyfriend/etc. routinely steals and uses. Please include your email address and/or blog URL so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Bloglovin’ or subscribe to the RSS feed and leave a separate comment telling me you follow.
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Facebook and leave a separate comment below telling me you follow.
- Follow on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway with a link to the blog, and leave another comment below with your Twitter handle.
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to the blog post in a comment below.
Soooo, you have up to 5 chances to win!
- Open to US residents with a US mailing address only (So sorry, international readers, these products are only distributed in the US!)
- Giveaway ends at 10:00 pm EST on Tuesday, April 16.
- The winner will be announced and contacted no later than Wednesday, April 17. The winner will have 24 hours to respond after being contacted or else I will have to choose a new winner.
*FTC Disclaimer: Carmex provided products free of charge for editorial review. All opinions stated within are my own and have not been influenced in any way.