Carmex has been reading my mind. How is it possible that the company sent me the Healing Lotion & Healing Cream kit above just as my hands were beginning their winter dry out? You see, one day my hands are totally fine & then all of a sudden, I wake up one day with dry, cracked, splitting hands. It really is unbelievable. (Though, let's face it, probably due to my excessive, germaphobic handwashing.)
Anyhoo, these products are the real deal & can heal my poor hands better than most. The thicker Healing Cream is especially effective for repairing already dry & cracking hands, and the Healing Lotion is a great preventative product. Both products smell a bit like the original Carmex balm scent; as someone who prefers unscented hand/face lotions, that took a bit of getting used to. However, I mainly use these lotions at night, so the scent doesn't affect me too much. And they don't smell bad! I'm just picky about things & prefer unscented. :) Read more about these products in my previous review here.
The good news--Carmex is giving one lucky Third Floor Closet reader the chance to win a kit just like the one pictured above! The kit will include 1 full size Carmex Healing Lotion, 1 full size Carmex Healing Cream, 1 travel size Carmex Healing Lotion & 1 travel size Carmex Healing Cream.
- Leave a comment below & tell me what your favorite winter skin care product is. (We can all always use recommendations, no?) Please include your email address and/or blog URL so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect/Google Reader (join the site using the widget on the right sidebar!), and leave a separate comment telling me you follow.
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Facebook and leave a separate comment below telling me you follow.
- Follow on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway with a link to the blog, and leave another comment below with your Twitter handle.
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to the blog post in a comment below.
- Open to US residents with a US mailing address only (So sorry, international readers, these products are only distributed in the US!)
- Giveaway ends at 10:00 pm EST on Sunday, December 4.
- The winner will be announced and contacted on Monday, December 5. The winner will have 24 hours to respond after being contacted or else I will have to choose a new winner.
*FTC Disclaimer: Carmex provided products free of charge for editorial review. All opinions stated within are my own and have not been influenced in any way.