Lately, I've been much more diligent about my beauty routine. I've been washing my face every night with my Clarisonic (something I've been known to skip in the past) & I've been interested in trying new products again to shake up my somewhat simple routine.
So, I was delighted when Freeman Beauty Labs sent over this mask kit for me to try. I remember using some Freeman products back in high school due to their affordability, but I really hadn't revisited the brand in years. My kit included three types of masks from the Feeling Beautiful line of products, a shower cap to keep the mask out of my hair, a hand towel & a pink hanging travel case.
The first mask I tried was the Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask sachet. This one was definitely my favorite of the three! The green mask had a nice, light scent and went on smoothly, and it was easy to tell that I had covered every inch of my face due to the color. Once I wiped the mask off after it dried, my skin felt clean & fresh.
A few days later, I tried the Chocolate & Strawberry Clay Mask, which was a brown clay mask similar to the avocado mask. I had much the same result with this mask as I did with the previous one, but I much preferred the light scent of the avocado mask to the chocolate mask. The chocolate mask didn't smell bad; I am just overly picky about scented products on my face!
Finally, I used the Cucumber Peel-Off Mask. The cucumber mask was so cooling and soothing, and my skin felt refreshed after using it. It took me a little longer to peel this mask off than it took to remove the other two.
I would say these masks are great value for the money. The single-use mask sachets go for around $2 each, and the full-size tubes are around $4. Both are so much more affordable than other masks I have used. The sachets would be useful if you only do an occasional mask. I will say that I could probably have gotten two uses out of the amount of product in each sachet.
And, I have great news for you readers! Freeman Beauty Labs was so kind as to offer another kit for me to give away. The kit is identical to the one I received and includes the following:
- Chocolate & Strawberry Facial Clay Mask
- Avocado & Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask sachet
- Cucumber Peel-Off Facial Mask sachet
- Pssssst Shower Cap
- Freeman Hand Towel
- Freeman Hanging Travel Case
In addition, Freeman Beauty Labs is offering Third Floor Closet readers 25% off a purchase at www.freemanbeauty.com with promotional code BLOGGER25.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Leave a comment below & tell me about your skincare routine. (We can all always use tips, no?) Please include your email address and/or blog URL so that I can contact you if you are the winner!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES:
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Bloglovin’ or Google Friend Connect/Google Reader (join the site using the widget on the right sidebar!), and leave a separate comment telling me you follow.
- Follow Third Floor Closet on Facebook and leave a separate comment below telling me you follow.
- Follow on Twitter, tweet about the giveaway with a link to the blog, and leave another comment below with your Twitter handle.
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to the blog post in a comment below.
- Open to US residents with a US mailing address only (So sorry, international readers, these products are only distributed in the US!)
- Giveaway ends at 10:00 pm EST on Wednesday, February 29.
- The winner will be announced and contacted immediately after the giveaway closes. The winner will have 24 hours to respond after being contacted or else I will have to choose a new winner.
*FTC Disclaimer: Freeman Beauty Labs provided products free of charge for editorial review. All opinions stated within are my own and have not been influenced in any way.